I’m thinking of starting my own business – Limited Company

Limited Company packages from as little as £45 PM + VAT

What are my requirements?

As a limited company, you are required to produce year end accounts and an annual return (confirmation statement) and submit abbreviated accounts to Companies House. You will also need to prepare a corporation tax computation and a CT600 to submit to HMRC and as a Director of the business, HMRC will expect a personal tax return.

Do I need to register for VAT?

If your turnover is below £85,000 you do not need to register for VAT. However, if you are below the threshold it may still be beneficial for you to do so. We can advise you on whether to register and the best VAT scheme for you.

Do I need to register for payroll?

If you are a director and do not have other income, running a director’s payroll will normally save you a lot of corporation tax. Similarly, if you have employees, then you will need to run a payroll for them. We can run a payroll for you as part of your package.

How much does it cost?

Considerably less than you thought! We offer a comprehensive range of packages to suit all business shapes and sizes. Alternatively, use our fee calculator to tailor a package just for you.